DRI Resilience Excellence Summit
DRI International’s Resilience Excellence Summit, held March 1-3, 2021, is now available online. To view, simply click on the links for all educational sessions and the announcements of the winners of the Awards of Excellence! Many thanks to our exclusive sponsor BlackBerry.
The Resilience Excellence Summit supported continuing education and celebrated the accomplishments of our resilience community. Held online over three days, the summit featured in-depth presentations on hot topics like COVID-19 and cyber resilience as well as our annual Awards of Excellence ceremony.
Click on the links below to view each session.
March 1, 2021
- Welcome Address, Chloe Demrovsky, President, DRI International
- Day One Keynote, Michael Berkowitz, Founding Principal, Resilient Cities Catalyst
- Incident Management Mindfulness Workshop Spotlight
- Awards of Excellence (Response and Recovery of the Year, COVID-19 Response and Recovery of the Year, and Consultant of the Year)
- DRI Announcement
- Pandemic Panel
March 2, 2021
- Welcome Address, Al Berman, President, DRI International Foundation
- Day Two Keynote, Lolita Jackson, Climate Policy and Programs Advisor, New York City Mayor’s Office
- BC Exercises Workshop Spotlight
- Awards of Excellence (Honor Roll, Program Leader of the Year – Non-Profit Sector, Program Leader of the Year -Public Sector, and Program Leader of the Year – Private Sector)
- Resilience Trends and Predictions Panel
March 3, 2021
- Day Three Keynote, Ronald S. Ross, Fellow, National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Resilient Enterprise – Copa Airlines
- Awards of Excellence ( Newcomer of the Year, Team of the Year, Product/Service Provider of the Year, and Lifetime Achievement Award)
- How AI and Machine Learning will Transform Critical Event Management, David Wiseman and Ramon Pinero, BlackBerry
- Cyber Panel
- Closing Remarks, Chloe Demrovsky, President, DRI International
The opinions expressed by our speakers are theirs alone and do not reflect the views of DRI International.
Note: Attending each session will earn DRI Certified Professionals two Continuing Education Activity Points (CEAPs) toward recertification. Attending all three will earn DRI Certified Professionals a total of six CEAPs.
By registering for this event, you are consenting to be added to DRI’s mailing list and any affiliated sponsor list if you are not already on it. An essential part of DRI’s relationship with you is the ability to send you updates via email. These will include useful information about the profession, DRI events, certification, training programs and other services. You can adjust your email preferences or unsubscribe at any time through the “Unsubscribe” links in these emails.
Program agenda subject to change. All times are in Eastern Standard Time (EST).